This compact set is a great way to introduce the essential skill of handwriting to your child. It includes numbers 1-10 in outline font and numbers 11-20 in trace font.
It also has uppercase and lowercase letters A-Z. Your child will be able to move through this set as her/his confidence grows, making it a fun and enjoyable learning experience for your little one.
Many occupational therapists, early childhood educators and school teachers love Letter Basics and are now using these wipe clean handwriting guides in their classrooms, therapy sessions and day care centres across Australia as they have found that children enjoy learning with Letter Basics!
- Stock: Letter Basics are printed onto a unique waterproof plastic stock that is more durable than laminated paper and will last much longer
- To be used with: Non-toxic, washable markers or washable crayons (not whiteboard markers as they may react with the ink)
- Wipe clean with: Damp cloth or baby wipe.
- Fonts: Victorian Modern Cursive, NSW Foundation, SA Beginners, QLD Beginners, TAS Beginners
- Complies with the new Australian national curriculum
- Designed by: Tash Kritter, B. Ed. Kindy – Year 7, Director of Little Wooden Toybox
- Printed in: Perth, Western Australia